What is your best method to withdraw the earned money? - page 5

Sergey Golubev:
Payments and payment methods - the article

I check this article and here

3.2. Withdraw via ePayments

Important: Withdrawing from MQL5.community payment system has limitations.

Here is an example of withdrawing money from an MQL5.community account via ePayments.

1. Open the withdrawal page, make sure that you can withdraw from your account, and select ePayments.

But i have no epayments option anymore.

Raphael Schwietering:

But i have no epayments option anymore.

No one have ePayments for withdrawal.
The people are waiting for ePayments (MetaQuotes promissed about it few weeks ago).

why not just add bank wire , we give IBAN mql send money there without involving 3rd party.

Farrukh Aleem:
why not just add bank wire , we give IBAN mql send money there without involving 3rd party.

Because a withdrawal to an IBAN account is a bank transaction and MQL5.com is not a bank (not a broker either).

Card payment works well too

Faith Moraa:
Card payment works well too

Is there anyone tested the UnionPay card of Webmoney for withdrawing?

cfd_fx:

Is there anyone tested the UnionPay card of Webmoney for withdrawing?

Sergey Golubev : 

It was some proposal made by the users to use Webmoney virtual or plastic card.
But the users from Russian forum discovered (they found it on Webmoney website) that Webmoney card is having the limitation: we can not withdraw anything to this card ... we can not deposit to this card... we can deposit to this card from Webmoney ewallet only (we can spend money from this card anywhere, and we can not deposit money to this card from anywhere).

And the users stopped talking about Webmoney card.

Anyway, I think MQ... can bring Webmoney payment system back if they want.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322383/page10#comment_13268183

What is going on with MQL5 Payment System?
What is going on with MQL5 Payment System?
  • www.mql5.com
Imagine my surprise on Friday last weekend when i woke up to withdraw my funds from Mql5 and there were no payment options available for withdrawal...

Alipay ~~ :P 

It seems to be difficult for Metaquotes to get a valid withdrawal Payment gateways , there can be many reason i.e financial services companies not ready to work the Metaquotes , International financial terms and conditions

Sergey Golubev:
Payments and payment methods - the article

The article listed:

3.2. Withdraw via ePayments

but it is still not available.

So, the article is not actual?