Correcting my Ea (mql4)

Hi, I've wrote an EA using 3 indicators as starting sequences and a TP and SL to stop the placement. Unfortunately my understanding of the mql4 language is pretty new. I found that there where 43 errors in my script and I'm not sure to know how to correct them. Where can I find someone to correct my EA and give me advice on my code on what can be improved. I'm new to this community and I appreciate the support given.

DWriter:
Hi, I've wrote an EA using 3 indicators as starting sequences and a TP and SL to stop the placement. Unfortunately my understanding of the mql4 language is pretty new. I found that there where 43 errors in my script and I'm not sure to know how to correct them. Where can I find someone to correct my EA and give me advice on my code on what can be improved. I'm new to this community and I appreciate the support given.

Post as a job in Freelance

DWriter:

You are trying to run before you can walk.

When starting to learn, keep it simple, maybe just use one indicator and just print in the log when conditions are met for a trade.

Compile regularly so that you can see errors as you make them and then correct those errors before building the code further.

DWriter:
Just try to fix the errors one at a time. Sometimes, fixing one error fixes multiple errors. For example leaving off a semi colon  or a curly bracket can affect your whole code in different places.....
You could copy blocks of your code into a new new file and test each one. But you might be better starting afresh ;) Feel free to pm..

DWriter:

or you can post the file, that people interested may see how to help

or post as freelance activity for people to do for you

with thanks

andrew4789:
Just try to fix the errors one at a time. Sometimes, fixing one error fixes multiple errors. For example leaving off a semi colon  or a curly bracket can affect your whole code in different places.....
You could copy blocks of your code into a new new file and test each one. But you might be better starting afresh ;) Feel free to pm..

By making your code public the chance of getting 'free' help increase. No code - no help and you are on your own and the only chance you have then - Hire (pay) a coder to fix it!