First Demo Account thene the same account as live Account?

I want to test an EA, But problem is that they provide License on one account and ask for the MT4 Account Number and don`t change it later. Is there any way where I can use an account as demo prior and  then as Live Account ? Does any broker provide this Facility?

Hi, unfortunetly, you can't use same number in demo account and live account. Every time, you will receive a new account number, besides, seller this EA can't change account number? this is wierd. Regards Greg

• demo account is for practising, and many brokers are providing demo account for free (and you may have many demo accounts with many broker just to test your EA, or to look at some symbols, and so on),
  • live/real account is for real trading.

Those are the different accounts.

Vijay Kumar:
I want to test an EA, But problem is that they provide License on one account and ask for the MT4 Account Number and don`t change it later. Is there any way where I can use an account as demo prior and  then as Live Account ? Does any broker provide this Facility?

Of course you can not. But you can copy trades from demo account to the real account. You can research about it