Mql5 Arbitration court doesn't decide

Mql5 Arbitration court doesnt decide for about two months. So that i cant use my deposit. i m waiting two months ,but they dont decide on a dispute of freelance service  in any way.

they sometimes get in touch with the developer in russian language , however they dont contact with me . i feel a physological war against me. i m a customer and paid many jobs done properly...

i want to ask how many months will i wait for a decison from now on

Ramazan Turkhan:

Mql5 Arbitration court doesnt decide for about two months. So that i cant use my deposit. i m waiting two months ,but they dont decide on a dispute of freelance service  in any way.

they sometimes get in touch with the developer in russian language , however they dont contact with me . i feel a physological war against me. i m a customer and paid many jobs done properly...

i want to ask how many months will i wait for a decison from now on

Open support ticket

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:

Open support ticket

That doesnt really help, i waited for 2 months, although i submitted multiple tickets

According to my experiance. mql5 doesnt response your messages and tickets in this case.

I suggest try to solve issue yourself ... 
I belive that money half can be fair decision in all case that some one is not satisfy. its better to wait some month for MQ response.

Hamed Dehghani:
According to my experiance. mql5 doesnt response your messages and tickets in this case.

I belive that money half can be fair decision in all case that some one is not satisfy. its better to wait some month for MQ response.

thanks for answer

Stanislav Ivanov:

That doesnt really help, i waited for 2 months, although i submitted multiple tickets

thanks for reply

Hamed Dehghani:

You are absolutely correct, but I dont think that applies in the cases where the customers simply do not reply back for a couple of months

Stanislav Ivanov:

You are absolutely correct, but I dont think that applies in the cases where the customers simply do not reply back for a couple of months

I would do following, if customer does not reply ... move on and focus on other jobs.

First of all, customer's money is LOCKED IN, so she/he has some amount SPENT.

Secondly, sure as developer, who maybe has done your part, you've not get paid, but better to move on and ignore this until the customer responses (or not)
Focus on next job, next opportunity, next income.

Alternative you could offer arbitration options 1/2 budget, etc.

good luck.