Ratings Bonus - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

OK, but the question is how Tonny's points translate into cash, when others' don't.

Need to have at least 50 points each week.

Each Monday about 10:00 I can to see my points to transferred in $ (50 points = $1).

Eleni Anna Branou:

OK, but the question is how Tonny's points translate into cash, when others' don't.

It depends on your registration date. "Old" users still get their rating translated to cash. But some time ago MQ stopped doing this for new users. Maybe couple of years ago..

Andrey Barinov:

It depends on your registration date. "Old" users still get their rating translated to cash. But some time ago MQ stopped doing this for new users. Maybe couple of years ago..

That explains it, thank you Andrey.

Andrey Barinov:

I hope they'll continue giving out rating bonus. Two weeks now no bonus :( now I'm more concerned than paypal issue.

I thought that everybody got the ratings bonus. I was credited with my $1 bonus yesterday.

Keith Watford:
I thought that everybody got the ratings bonus. I was credited with my $1 bonus yesterday.

Not all, as it seems Keith.

Keith Watford:

Great so that means I should have got my 20+ dollars yesterday right? Its now 3 weeks without the bonus. Thats 60+ usd missed??

Tonny Obare:

Great so that means I should have got my 20+ dollars yesterday right? Its now 3 weeks without the bonus. Thats 60+ usd missed??

Contact the Service Desk Tonny, we couldn't help you here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk Tonny, we couldn't help you here.

I have contacted them. Lets wait and see.

No reply yet. This major.