What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 21

Ran out of all options 

Recently epayments has become the worst payment system to use , I no longer use it , they charge hidden fees be careful if that . This makes PayPal and card pay cheaper and more reliable . I'm afraid next year at this rate their will be no way of withdrawing money from mql LOL

Got the sms working back normal again. But different cards failed. However cannot try PayPal because it's not allowed in tr. Still waiting to be cardpay solved. 

Ferhat Mutlu:
Got the sms working back normal again. But different cards failed. However cannot try PayPal because it's not allowed in tr. Still waiting to be cardpay solved. 

is it debit card or credit card and what about master and visa?

Muhammad Mudasir:

is it debit card or credit card and what about master and visa?

Debit card, Master card, Visa, credit card tryed all. No result. However my debit card visa was working until last week. It does stop too. 

Ferhat Mutlu:
Debit card, Master card, Visa, credit card tryed all. No result. However my debit card visa was working until last week. It does stop too. 

i understand .i am still in same boat as you are. i think now epayments gone because of FCA. may be mql5 launch another payment system so we use it.

Muhammad Mudasir:

i understand .i am still in same boat as you are. i think now epayments gone because of FCA. may be mql5 launch another payment system so we use it.

Hope for bitcoin

For me nothing works right now . CardPay rejects my cards, PayPal does not receive funds for my country either . Don’t know why Metaquotes has decided to pay a deaf year to our cries . Guess they don’t need sellers to be rich anymore . It is really outrageous to be working and not able to spend your funds ,something has to be done and fast 

Suck experience . Metaquotes promise after 4 days withdraw.

And After that day. I send service disk delay message. After 3 days of promise date ,I got replay 

Sorry, what is your question? ......

It's so amazing !!!!! 

Please is someone succeeded to withdraw money from here to bank visa card ?