I Can't connect MT4 account to MQL5.community (connection error)

Hi
I cannot connect my MT4 account to MQL5.community.

However i can login successfully on mql5.com website with my login and password.

And my account is successfully connected in MT4.

Error messages:
2019.09.11 22:36:59.315    Signal: '549038': failed get list of signals, connection error
2019.09.11 22:36:59.475    MQL5.community: authorization failed
2019.09.11 22:36:59.515    MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [401]

What can I do ?

Thank you for your help.
Laurent.

Files:

Laurent Chenot:

Hi
I cannot connect my MT4 account to MQL5.community.

However i can login successfully on mql5.com website with my login and password.

And my account is successfully connected in MT4.

Error messages:
2019.09.11 22:36:59.315    Signal: '549038': failed get list of signals, connection error
2019.09.11 22:36:59.475    MQL5.community: authorization failed
2019.09.11 22:36:59.515    MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [401]

What can I do ?

Thank you for your help.
Laurent.

Hi, you need to find the right Trading Server: Accounts -> Open an Account -> clink on line in the box 'add new broker like 'BrokerName...' -> Enter and chose the right broker server for your acct. If you do not know the name of the server, ask your broker IT help. That will do it. 

Best, Vadim 

Make sure you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge in your computer, login into your MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, restart your computer and terminal and try again.

If it doesn't work, try on another computer.

Vadim V.:

Hi, you need to find the right Trading Server: Accounts -> Open an Account -> clink on line in the box 'add new broker like 'BrokerName...' -> Enter and chose the right broker server for your acct. If you do not know the name of the server, ask your broker IT help. That will do it. 

Best, Vadim 

I am having a similar problem.  I switched brokers and downloaded MT4 from their site.  Have a demo and live account number with them loaded into MT4.  I made a purchase from the market and MT4 keeps making me put in the password (options box pops up).  Sometimes my previous purchases show up, sometimes they don't.  How do I stay logged in and get my downloads??

W J:

I am having a similar problem.  I switched brokers and downloaded MT4 from their site.  Have a demo and live account number with them loaded into MT4.  I made a purchase from the market and MT4 keeps making me put in the password (options box pops up).  Sometimes my previous purchases show up, sometimes they don't.  How do I stay logged in and get my downloads??

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer, restart your computer and try again.

Hi, I've had the same issue but managed to solve it by:

• Changing my MQL5 Password
  • Uninstalling MT4 from my PC (including any personal settings)
  • Reinstalling MT4 from my broker
  • Enter MQL5 details in Tools > Options > Community > "already have an MQL5 account"
Hope that helps!

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Thank you very much A5 mith.

I also changed the MetaTrader4 password and my problem was solved.

Your username is laurentchenot not LaurentChenot