How can I always get specific rectangle size without the size readjusting?

I've realized when drawing a rectangle manually that times, it doesn't expand to the precise mouse point dimensions and either reduces or increases in size. Is there a way I can get the rectangle to remain the size I specified always? 

Jackery:
I've realized when drawing a rectangle manually that times, it doesn't expand to the precise mouse point dimensions and either reduces or increases in size. Is there a way I can get the rectangle to remain the size I specified always? 

On time scale, the points will snap to the nearest candle time - isn't that fine?

Seng Joo Thio:

On time scale, the points will snap to the nearest candle time - isn't that fine?

Okay, so that generally means for me to get more precise rectangles I need to draw them on lower timeframes.

Seng Joo Thio:

But I think my main concern is the price. It doesn't always snap to the precise mouse point or price point.

Jackery:

But I think my main concern is the price. It doesn't always snap to the precise mouse point or price point.

(I've always thought that this "initiative" of the system is useful... haha.) For price, you can change the value of Magnet sensitivity in your Tools->Options->Chart window - the bigger, the more likely your chosen price will be readjusted to the nearest high, low, close or open prices.

Seng Joo Thio:

(I've always thought that this "initiative" of the system is useful... haha.) For price, you can change the value of Magnet sensitivity in your Tools->Options->Chart window - the bigger, the more likely your chosen price will be readjusted to the nearest high, low, close or open prices.

Thanks, it seems to be more responsive now.