Let's Improve My Strategy

Hi folks. I hope you are fine and enjoying a good day. After a lot of time studying renko charts, I found something interesting about them combining with bollinger bands. As you see in the picture attached to the post, there are arrows which shows the points where Bid or the price hits the upper band from the top to the down and Bid or the price hits the lower band from the down to the top. It makes good reversal points. But like any other strategy, it's not perfect. As you see in the picture, there are signal Arrows that are in red boxes. They are not valid reversal points but those that are in Lime Boxes are valid Reversal Points as you see. But how to avoid those false signals? Well I've been working on it and no result so far. I'm asking you to help me avoid those false signals. Share your ideas with me please. I'll be very thankful. I'll attach the indicator showing the arrows too.
Files:

try the slope of the linear regression line of your choice, I like the 300 period at the moment. If slope up then can only trade upward reversals, if slope down only downward reversals, So the others are not acted upon