Account at a loss not managed anymore by the traders and MQL5 does not allow to subscribe again

Hi,   --> URGENT MATTER <---

My account is linked to <Deleted>. At this time the opened positions balance is currently realy extremely negative and my monthly subscrption has come to an end.

I just tried to renew it, and MQL5 does not allow to subscribe to it's signal again due to the high max DD.
As a result my account is not managed at all anymore in spite of the situation is very tense.

I do need to have the account managed again.
What should I do ?

+ I have exactly the same issue with <Deleted>  signal on another account.

==> Thanks for any urgent help. <==

I find it legitimate and protective that MQL5 do not allow to subscribe to a signal with a max DD too excessive. But, being already subscribed to the signal, I feel I'm abandoned to having to handle myself a situation that I am even less in control of than the traders I had subscribed to. I need them to take the control of the account again.

Regards,

Olivier

osoudieux:
Hi,   --> URGENT MATTER <---

My account is linked to <Deleted>. At this time the opened positions balance is currently realy extremely negative and my monthly subscrption has come to an end.

I just tried to renew it, and MQL5 does not allow to subscribe to it's signal again due to the high max DD.
As a result my account is not managed at all anymore in spite of the situation is very tense.

I do need to have the account managed again.
What should I do ?

+ I have exactly the same issue with <Deleted>  signal on another account.

I find it legitimate and protective that MQL5 do not allow to subscribe to a signal with a max DD too excessive. But, being already subscribed to the signal, I feel I'm abandoned to having to handle myself a situation that I am even less in control of than the traders I had subscribed to. I need them to take the control of the account again.

Regards,

Olivier

You should be able to renew as an exhisting subscriber. 

I will report this to MQL5 technicians.

Hi,

I was on a journey without internet connection. When I tried to renew, the signal subscriptions had been terminiated since 24h for the previous month.

I guess this is probably why the system considers it not about an exhisting subscriber but a new one.

We need to byepass this "wall".

Thanks
Account at a loss not managed anymore by the traders and MQL5 does not allow to subscribe again
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, --> URGENT MATTER <---My account is linked to <Deleted>...

osoudieux:
Hi,

I was on a journey without internet connection. When I tried to renew, the signal subscriptions had been terminiated since 24h for the previous month.

I guess this is probably why the system considers it not about an exhisting subscriber but a new one.

We need to byepass this "wall".

Thanks

This is why you should always renew your signal subscription in advance.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is why you should always renew your signal subscription in advance.

Yes, sure. That's clear with this experience.

I could not for this time... (I was on a very remote kayak expedition, and knew I would come back the next day after the signal end)
but I'll organise thus a way starting from now-immediatly !

Having said that, we must recover both signals for this time.

Has the loss for total opened positions has decrease compared to yesterday, I tried again to link both accounts to their signals a few minutes ago, but this was still refused.
Only the support team can help, it seems.

I could subscribe again to the 2nd signal I had mentionned (as they have been been replace in my original message, I asume one must not mention the signal name in the forum).

I don't know it it thanks to something done by the support team or because the DD is now better.

Still stuck with the other signal.

Regards,

Olivier Soudieux

All is fine now.

I don't know if it comes from the support team or because current DD has been improved, but I now could subscribe again to both signals.
Thanks for all miste Eleni !