Indicators: 5 Minutes Scalping System - page 3

92042257:
Hello, love the indicator!! Question I understand the entry but not clear on the exit of a trade? 

Hello,

for exit uses stop loss and take profit, 5-10 pips take profit and 20-30 pips stop loss.

hi, i have downloaded version 1.1 but i have noticed that the i3 signal sometimes changes on the chart but the indicator colors in the top corner does not change. this is confusing . any help or advice please

as you can see from the chart above the signals do not match up on the chart and on the trend indicator.

mrfreeze65:
as you can see from the chart above the signals do not match up on the chart and on the trend indicator.

Hello,

As I told you in a personal message, there is some information that I pointed out to make it understandable by every user.

I did that now, and so the system didn't work out, so hopefully some things are clear now.

Important information

The signal is confirmed by the alert and the information on the chart. The histogram bars and dots produce no signals.

Its OK.

For exit uses stop loss and take profit, use risk and reward 5:20 pips or 10:30 pips .

thanks Nikolaos Pantzos,

Could you please write the detailed instructions of this indicator so that everyone can understand your signal?

Btw, I check your EA, found it very helpful

Victor Lê:

thanks Nikolaos Pantzos,

Could you please write the detailed instructions of this indicator so that everyone can understand your signal?

Btw, I check your EA, found it very helpful

Please see the image.

For i4 indicator is better to wait the pop alert signal.

Files:

hi can i use this system on my android phone please??

Hi,

can you make the i5 indicator for daily chart? i tried to change the time frame but it wouldn't let me.

thanks

leynard:

Hi,

can you make the i5 indicator for daily chart? i tried to change the time frame but it wouldn't let me.

thanks

Hello,

Just read the descriptions!