How to tell the mt5 to place an order on specific time on a specific date

hi traders, i want to buy some stocks say tomorrow the second stock market opens up and i want to tell the metatrader to place this order on this specific date and at this specific time like 8:30:01. Is it possible to do this with metatrader? if yes how??? And if no which app or what ways exist to do such a thing.

Hi, it is possible if you use EA which open position in specifick time, date, don't need other app,  just add that EA to symbol which you want and trade. This is not complicate EA so you can try to find free EA or create new order in freelance section. Regards Greg

mahyarkeykani: this specific date and at this specific time like 8:30:01. Is it possible to do this with metatrader? if yes how???

Of course it's possible. Write or find code that waits for the specific datetime to arrive and opens the order.

Greg Pawlak:
Hi, it is possible if you use EA which open position in specifick time, date, don't need other app,  just add that EA to symbol which you want and trade. This is not complicate EA so you can try to find free EA or create new order in freelance section. Regards Greg
Thanks dear Greg for your kind response, i did search a lot but im not familiar with Expert adviser’s terminologies so i can’t find anything, what should i search in your opinion??

William Roeder:

Of course it's possible. Write or find code that waits for the specific datetime to arrive and opens the order.

Is there any manual in Metatrader archive to teach us how to write such codes, because if i could write the code myself it would be better than just searching for already existing one. By the way thanks for your response.

Learn to code it.

William Roeder:
Learn to code it.
I have metatrader5 which naturally has mql5 but here it says mt4 and mql4, isn’t it different ?

mahyarkeykani:
I have metatrader5 which naturally has mql5 but here it says mt4 and mql4, isn’t it different ?

Where is "here" and where does it say MT4 and MQL4?

Keith Watford:

Where is "here" and where does it say MT4 and MQL4?

This link (https://docs.mql4.com/) that William sent me.

Its been 42 hours Im looking for this simple EA or its code non-stop. I'm starting to lose my eye sight over this, i found lot of thing non of them work or run and Other ones were for mt4 and wasn’t compatible with mt5 and their conversion to mq5 is absolute headache. Im losing hope right now. I’ll try a little harder...