Signal: closing a position manually

Hi, I just closed a position manually on a signal, and it reopened again as the signal has it still opened.

Is there any way to avoid this? Or it is just not possible to close a position manually. What if I edit the stop loss or TP?

Thank you

freecat:

Hi, I just closed a position manually on a signal, and it reopened again as the signal has it still opened.

Is there any way to avoid this? Or it is just not possible to close a position manually. What if I edit the stop loss or TP?

Thank you

No insight?

freecat:

Thank you

What you are experiencing is normal. if you close your position manually then you have to disable realtime signal copy in your terminal

Thank you.. but I don't really want to disalbe realtime signal copy, only to close that position, because it's a position that was already open when I started copying the signal and I don't really think it's going to improve more.

If I disable realtime copy, close the position, and then enable realtime copy again, I guess it will copy again the position, right? So I'm basically stucked with that position or I disable realtime copy until the signal provider closes it...

freecat:

Thank you.. but I don't really want to disalbe realtime signal copy, only to close that position, because it's a position that was already open when I started copying the signal and I don't really think it's going to improve more.

If I disable realtime copy, close the position, and then enable realtime copy again, I guess it will copy again the position, right? So I'm basically stucked with that position or I disable realtime copy until the signal provider closes it...

When you subscribe to a signal, you have to follow the strategy proposed by the provider. You can't add or remove trades.

Suppose one were to set the terminal to request confirmation prior to reopening the position. would that help?