Meta Tester 5 supressing optimization results

Dear All,

I used to export the results to EXCEL for further analysis.
Now it turns out that lots of good results included in the exported CSV-File are not visible in the optimization results tab to run a single test.
I found in some older threads for MT4 there would be an option to untick "Skip Useless Results" after right-click in the results tab
Unfortunatelly I do not have such an option available since I run Meta Tester 5 Build 2097 in the meantime.
In the "Help" there is only mentioned that during genetic optimization results for test runs with the same parameters will be supressed.
But when I export the results to EXCEL I have all results and If I try to find them in the results tab they are not visible even if there is no identical parmeter set or result.
So when I find very promising results in the exported CSV-File I can not run a single-test from the results tab.
Does anyone have a hint how I can make all results visible here or might this be a bug?

Many thanks
Peter

STOP double posting !

OK, but where is the solution ???

Dear All,

I have to come back to the issue described above.

In my opinion this is not a "Double Posting" - as Alain Verleyen posted misleadingly - since all recomendations I have found are related to MT4 instead of MT5 and they do not work here.
Furthermore the Meta Tester 5 is suppressing relevant resultswhich are in contrast to the Help Text no duplicates of previously tested sets with same parameters.

Therfore your help here is still very much appreciated

Peter