Margin for pending orders

Hello,
I've been testing my EA on the EURUSD pair, the EA puts pending orders without any limits as there is no margin reserve needed for them.
And now I tried to test the EA on the GBPNOK pair and found that a margin is reserved for pending orders on this pair, as if it were positions.
And when there is no free margin the terminal no longer allows you to place pending orders with an error "Not enough money".

failed sell stop 0.01 GBPNOK at 11.06800 tp: 11.06402 [No money]

Why it happens?
Is this an error or it is supposed to act this way for this particular pair?

msmirnoff:

Hello,
I've been testing my EA on the EURUSD pair, the EA puts pending orders without any limits as there is no margin reserve needed for them.
And now I tried to test the EA on the GBPNOK pair and found that a margin is reserved for pending orders on this pair, as if it were positions.
And when there is no free margin the terminal no longer allows you to place pending orders with an error " Not enough money".

failed sell stop 0.01 GBPNOK at 11.06800 tp: 11.06402 [No money]

Why it happens?
Is this an error or it is supposed to act this way for this particular pair?

Check the symbol specification. If there it says it requires margin, then it is suppose to be that way. It is not uncommon.

Enrique Dangeroux:

Check the symbol specification. If there it says it requires margin, then it is suppose to be that way. It is not uncommon.

Thank you, I will check it