multi-timeframe rectangle regions for bullish and bearish patterns not showing on chart - page 2

William Roeder:
For a new bar test, Bars is unreliable (a refresh/reconnect can change number of bars on chart,) volume is unreliable (miss ticks,) Price is unreliable (duplicate prices and The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum.) Always use time.
I disagree with making a new bar function, because it can only be called once per tick. A variable can be tested multiple times.
          New candle - MQL4 programming forum

Thanks but I still haven't been able to get it working, I just added a comment with my updated code.

HappyMeMe: How am I mixing apples and oranges?
You were told:
Seng Joo Thio: Here's another big problem - you cannot use the same bar index 'i' to access data from different timeframes (hint: use iBarShift()) :
You didn't bother to read, learn, and understand:
HappyMeMe:  I read the docs on iBarShift() but it isn't clear to me how I could achieve this with iBarShift(). I would appreciate some more detail on this.
I gave you links but you didn't bother to read them.

William Roeder:
You were told: You didn't bother to read, learn, and understand: I gave you links but you didn't bother to read them.

Sorry, I posted older code that I was working on. I've updated the post. I read the links that were provided and made the necessary changes according to my understanding. Though I have to admit I didn't fully understand the links you provided.