Registering a virutal server

Hello,

I'm trying to register virtual server from MT4 and running into issue with credit card number. I've tried few debit mastercards that i already use for other online sevices without such issues. 

As soon as I enter credit card number, textbox turns red and I cannot proceed to make an order. I have verified multiple times that information I have entered is correct. 

Any idea on why this could happen and more importantly how to fix it?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS got stuck after payment - now what?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.07.12 09:15

Has your payment been completed?

Check your MQL5 payments page and if it hasn't, try to deposit the necessary money for your MQL5 VPS there firstand then choose the MQL5 way of payment on the left, while subscribing for your MQL5 VPS server in the MT4 platform.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the  Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the  VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click  Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click  End and you are done.

Sergey Golubev:

I have tried this, but the issue is exactly the same. Textbox where I enter card number turns red and I cannot proceed with my order.

Ajdin Mujezinovic:
I have tried this, but the issue is exactly the same. Textbox where I enter card number turns red and I cannot proceed with my order.

Try to deposit your money first here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ajdinm/accounting/choosein

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to deposit your money first here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ajdinm/accounting/choosein

I have, and my issue stay the same, even when i try to depost via web browser.

Ajdin Mujezinovic:

I have, and my issue stay the same, even when i try to depost via web browser.

It must be a specific to you problem, try to restart your computer or try with another device.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It must be a specific to you problem, try to restart your computer or try with another device.

Thanks, I managed to fix it.