I want to entry with popup alert

Is it possible to open order with pop up alert.

For example, some indicator has no buffer and has popup alert.

If ALERT =TRUE,

then I can see "CALL" alert message as popup.

Then I want to place order with Ordersend code.

Is it possible?

Yes.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need an EA an EA that performs the ff: When the sell signal shows up. Immediately, EA should make an sell entry, no need to wait for the candle to close, and take profit the opposite signal shows up, At same time make another entry for buy signal and so on.. take profit and stop loss should be manageable for risk management. I would like...

Cromo: some indicator has no buffer and has popup alert.

I don't think there's a way to know whether an alert or print has been called or from where.

You must figure out the something(s) it places on the chart when it does the call. That will be your signal.

William Roeder:

I don't think there's a way to know whether an alert or print has been called or from where.

You must figure out the something(s) it places on the chart when it does the call. That will be your signal.

Thank you so much....

There may not be possible to do this idea.

William Roeder:

Can  I ask again?

How about MT4 journal?

There are CALL.PUT message in MT4 terminal (journal)

Can we pick up as a signal?

Contact the developer he or she can help you to add alerts it is the easiest way.