MetaTester 5 Agents Manager - Selling Agents is not working

Hello,

I'm trying to get an "MetaTester 5 Agents Manager" up, but I have a problem with it. I still have the zero value of the tests I have given, as well as zero cloud work. Agents seem to be connected to the cloud and see them in the mql5.com portal in the "Agents" menu.

Does anyone know why and how do I fix it?

Thank you very much for your help and advice.

Zdenek Havránek

Zdenek Havránek:

Hello,

I'm trying to get an "MetaTester 5 Agents Manager" up, but I have a problem with it. I still have the zero value of the tests I have given, as well as zero cloud work. Agents seem to be connected to the cloud and see them in the mql5.com portal in the "Agents" menu.

Does anyone know why and how do I fix it?

Thank you very much for your help and advice.

Zdenek Havránek

Hi Zdenek,

You're luckier than me and some others.

On my side, the agents are well installed, but they refuse to launch after : The start process starts and then it stops.

The problem is the same on 4 different machines without any explanation

Laurent Soudron:

Hi Zdenek,

You're luckier than me and some others.

On my side, the agents are well installed, but they refuse to launch after : The start process starts and then it stops.

The problem is the same on 4 different machines without any explanation

Hi

Please go to services tab . Select each of the metatester agent service. Right click and go to properties. Go to log on tab. Select local account as the log on option and apply  the changes. your agents should launch when you click the start option.

Regards.

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Path to the file of an image that will be used as an icon of the EX5 program. Path specification rules are the same as for resources. The property must be specified in the main module with the MQL5 source code. The icon file must be in the ICO format. When launching a script or an Expert Advisor on the chart, the stack of at least 8 MB is...