Please Guide / Solution for Thin Candles with very Little Thin Spacing between Candles in MT4 !

Please Help.
Please Guide.

I am running windows 10.

I am posting here because I am stuck Running MT4 on 43 inch 4K Monitor and need Help as I can't return this Monitor.
I do not face this issue on 32 inch Full HD Monitor anytime.

I bought a 43 inch 4K Monitor. But the Candles appear VERY THIN with very Little Thin Spacing between this Thin Candles on this 43 inch 4K Monitor.
Please see the Attachment file which explains the Problem.

I tried all the different Available Scaling options in windows 10 also, but i am not getting any results. Changing Scaling only affects / changes windows, boxes, fonts etc only in MT4 and windows.
Making any changes to Scaling does not change candle size or thickness. Candles appear THIN only. *

To see the Candles Properly, I have to zoom the charts but then the whole purpose for bigger 4K monitor becomes obsolete.
Also, After zooming the candles become too large and charts occupy lots of Space and the whole Chart looks Absurd.

The only Solution I have is to use this 43 inch 4K Monitor with Full HD resolution but then it will be like using a 4K Monitor as Full HD Monitor and I will not be able to accommodate more charts.

Please Advice.

Thanks.

Files:
1.JPG  131 kb

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other post.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other post.

My apologies.

I am extremely sorry. I am a beginner and not handy with tech / forums posting.

So, posted in other thread thinking, the user who experienced same issue may help me out.

Sorry for the Trouble.

Thanks.

I am having this exact same issue. Drives me crazy.

It doesn't matter the operating system or if I'm using a 20inch monitor or 70inch 4k TV - the lines are just way too compressed.

There needs to be a middle zoom function between the two...

Files:
Bar_count.jpg  420 kb