Merge accounts

Hello ...

I'm Ali from Kuwait. In Kuwait there is more than one brokerage office, each office has its own MetaTrader platform, and I personally have more than one account at more than one company. I have been wondering if you can provide a service for the MetaTrader (iPad, iPhone and Computer) software that combines all the accounts in one account in a certain way so that I can make one transaction in one account and automatically hold the rest of the accounts without referencing To speed up operations.

the.northy:

Hello ...

I'm Ali from Kuwait. In Kuwait there is more than one brokerage office, each office has its own MetaTrader platform, and I personally have more than one account at more than one company. I have been wondering if you can provide a service for the MetaTrader (iPad, iPhone and Computer) software that combines all the accounts in one account in a certain way so that I can make one transaction in one account and automatically hold the rest of the accounts without referencing To speed up operations.

maybe this you are looking for;

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/3465

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Official Release
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Official Release
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal is a new component of MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform. The MultiTerminal is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts, for which is mostly helpful for those whom manage investors’ accounts and for traders working with many accounts simultaneously. The new terminal successfully combines great...

Easiest way to do it, it's to copy your installed executable file and paste it to another folder and run it.