Can I convert MT4 VPS to MT5 ??

I have tried to convert the VPS I bought through MT4 to be used by MT5 by adding my account details in back office under hosting tab. The VPS does not show up in my MT5 platform and notiiced in my back office it still mentions hosting server is MT4 ....how do I change this? Has someone been able to do this without having to buy another VPS server through the MT5 platform?

forextraderaz:
I have tried to convert the VPS I bought through MT4 to be used by MT5 by adding my account details in back office under hosting tab. The VPS does not show up in my MT5 platform and notiiced in my back office it still mentions hosting server is MT4 ....how do I change this? Has someone been able to do this without having to buy another VPS server through the MT5 platform?

Don't double (triple/quadruple) post, you've asked for this problem in 3 different topics.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't double (triple/quadruple) post, you've asked for this problem in 3 different topics.

I only did one other post and it disappeared or has been deleted....

forextraderaz:

I only did one other post and it disappeared or has been deleted....

As far as we know its not possible (and many members confirmed that), so it will not help to ask again and again.