Moving Average pointing to 2 o'clock or 4 o'clock as trend indicator

Hello,

I want to write an EA. What I want to do is to create a trend indicator that is based on moving average. The main idea is that if the moving average is pointing to 2 o'clock, that will give a signal of an uptrend. If the moving average is pointing to 4 o'clock, that will signal a downtrend. How could I do something like that programmatically using MQL4? Please advise me as to how I could achieve something like that as I am not yet familiar with the processes involved.

Thank you!

floraMerano: I want … I want … moving average is pointing to 2 o'clock
  1. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. Can't be done. 2 o'clock means an angle.

William Roeder:
  1. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. Can't be done. 2 o'clock means an angle.
Ok. You gave me an idea about what to search for, and that is finding the slope of the moving average. I think that would be a decent place to start. Thanks for the advice.