Position open by Signal

Hello,

If I subscribe to a Signal, and it open a position, can I manually close it (partially or totaly) ?

Thanks in advance for replies !  

tenlau:

Hello,

If I subscribe to a Signal, and it open a position, can I manually close it (partially or totaly) ?

Thanks in advance for replies !  

You can technically.

Hi Alain,

I got same problem. Can you tell me how to manually close open position for my subscribed signal please?

Thanks for your help!

Doreen

Doreen SO:

Hi Alain,

I got same problem. Can you tell me how to manually close open position for my subscribed signal please?

Thanks for your help!

Doreen

If you subscribed to the signal and close the trade manually so this trade may be opened once again with bad price.

There are two posts with the description about how to close (but please note - I did not check ti by myself so you will need to confirm it with some other user(s) which is more experience than I am):

Manually closed trades are again syncronized with Signal's opened positions -

Manually closed trades are again syncronized with Signal's opened positions
Manually closed trades are again syncronized with Signal's opened positions
  • www.mql5.com
I have subscribed MT4 Signal. "Synchronize positions without confirmation" is not ticked, so is disabled. Using VPS...

Doreen SO:

Hi Alain,

Thanks for your help!

Doreen

You need to pause/suspend the subscription first and then close the position manually.

If you fail to stop the subscription, the trade will be re-opened upon synchronization.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to pause/suspend the subscription first and then close the position manually.

If you fail to stop the subscription, the trade will be re-opened upon synchronization.

Thanks for your suggestion!