Client Terminal Not Found Error

My MT4 Client Terminal won't start and open. I tried uninstalling and installing it again, but that doesn't seem to fix the problem. I can still access and open the MetaEditor, and from there, I tried accessing the MT4 Terminal again, but still I can't access  and open the MT4 Terminal. In the MetaEditor journal logs, it says that the client terminal is not found. I tried searching a lot for a solution to this problem, but unfortunately I couldn't find one. Can someone tell me what might be the problem about, and what are some possible things that I can try to fix it. I tried starting other MT4 Terminals from other brokers, and they all worked perfectly fine. It seems that this problem is isolated only in the broker that I'm currently using. My broker is TickMill. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

If you can use MT4 of other brokers, you can access to "TickMill" with that.

There is no need to stick to TickMill's MT4.

Naguisa Unada:

If you can use MT4 of other brokers, you can access to "TickMill" with that.

There is no need to stick to TickMill's MT4.

It worked!! Thank you very much!! I was thinking of doing a system restore. I tried downloading TickMill MT4 to my laptop. I can access TickMill MT4 in my laptop. It seems that the problem lies in my desktop. Before this problem happened,  I was playing around with various indicators that I downloaded online. I don't know what went wrong though. I was trying to integrate the indicators into my own expert advisor codes before all of these happened. Is there any difference in logging my TickMill account using a different broker's terminal?

floraMerano:
Is there any difference in logging my TickMill account using a different broker's terminal?

There is no difference. The functions of MT4 are exactly the same except for different icon.