How to program Renko bar?

Dear all of you!

I am recently concerned about programming the Renko Bar in Meta trading platform. I am a newbie of course :)!! Please help me out! Thank you so much!

chu nam:

Dear all of you!

I am recently concerned about programming the Renko Bar in Meta trading platform. I am a newbie of course :)!! Please help me out! Thank you so much!

You can check this out: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718430

Will get you started...

Full-featured Renko Charts in MetaTrader 5 - Technical Preview
Full-featured Renko Charts in MetaTrader 5 - Technical Preview
  • www.mql5.com
Renko charts are very popular among traders, yet neither MetaTrader 4 nor MetaTrader 5 does provide them out of the box. To implement renko charts supporting online trading with EAs and indicators one should use a workaround. In MetaTrader 4, it's possible to generate an offline chart and refresh it with emulated ticks using Windows API. In...

chu nam:

Dear all of you!

Hey !

i myself use renko chart also sometimes

Here is my way of trading RENKO small trends during the morning hours of Europe market and during NY open. This system is very profitable and can be traded by most people that have the required discipline.

The rules:

1. Check that you have a established trend using visual confirmation. This can be done on the H1 and the 6pip renko chart.
  2. Look for entries close to the hour (8 am 9 am 10 am...13,14,15,16)
  3. Always place a SL below the last swing and make sure the TP is bigger or equal to the SL
  4. Try to trade live micro lots so that you actually learn something....

Good luck !