Windows Update - Indicators and EAs

Do Windows updates affect downloaded indicator and EAs? After an update yesterday, my indicators no longer appear on charts and have to download then again. 

Forexmadesimple:
Do Windows updates affect downloaded indicator and EAs? After an update yesterday, my indicators no longer appear on charts and have to download then again. 

Yes, this is a well known issue of the Metaquotes License System.

You have to delete all purchased tools and reinstall them via the Market tab of your Metatrader terminal.

If you are lucky Metaquotes will compensate the loss of your product activations.

Daniel Stein:

Yes, this is a well known issue of the Metaquotes License System.

You have to delete all purchased tools and reinstall them via the Market tab of your Metatrader terminal.

If you are lucky Metaquotes will compensate the loss of your product activations.

Thanks, but phew, such an inconvenience. 

Please don't double post.

Marco vd Heijden:
Please don't double post.

Noted, just trying to get my MT4 platform working again asap because I am now stuck.

It's a limitation (or BUG) build in by the developer so contact him/her.

Forexmadesimple:

Thanks, but problem is also on other indicators so looks like a Windows/MT4 issue. Any thoughts on what the conflict/problem could be after the Windows update?

I am having several computers (with Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10) and many Metatrader 4/Metatrader5 instances with a lot of different indicators.
Some Windows versions are updated in regular basis, and no any indicators were disappeared and everything is fine with them.

I think - it is not a general Windows/Metatrader issue sorry.