MT4 forcing the same S/L and T/P for every trade in a currency pair

Forum,

Is there any work-around in MT4, to prevent the same S/L and T/P being set for every trade in the same direction...in the same currency pair?  I am trading manually in one broker MT4 and executed three sell trades in the EURUSD at different price levels.  My MT4 is forcing me to set the same S/L and T/P for every trade, completely defeating the purpose of executing multiple trades in the currency pair.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

JBustos:

Forum,

Is there any work-around in MT4, to prevent the same S/L and T/P being set for every trade in the same direction...in the same currency pair?  I am trading manually in one broker MT4 and executed three sell trades in the EURUSD at different price levels.  My MT4 is forcing me to set the same S/L and T/P for every trade, completely defeating the purpose of executing multiple trades in the currency pair.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Can be done through code (i.e. an EA) - just need to keep track of the S/L and T/P of each trade WITHOUT updating the server (either that, or just inform the server of the furthest S/L and T/P). The code will then compare the latest price with the S/L and T/P for each trade, and will make the necessary function calls to close any particular trade when necessary. Only downside is that the code must be running at all times.