hi , i have small question plsssss ,,

hi

is it  the expert advisor real in the back test ??

because i try some expert it will make money and no loss ??

is that real ??

athbii:

hi

is it  the expert advisor real in the back test ??

because i try some expert it will make money and no loss ??

is that real ??

Fire it up on a real account and find out :) it can't be more simple then that to find out

No, don't---you have a long way to go.

Ironically, I looked at Kenneth, here's products and was oddly 

intrigued that he is a fan of the Martingale strategy.

There is, however, nothing meaner than kicking someone into a

shark tank - ironically, the avatar of the initiator of this thread.

yobwen:

No, don't---you have a long way to go.

Ironically, I looked at Kenneth, here's products and was oddly 

intrigued that he is a fan of the Martingale strategy.

There is, however, nothing meaner than kicking someone into a

shark tank - ironically, the avatar of the initiator of this thread.

what i'm a fan of or not got nothing to do with this - The truth are that to find out if a an EA really works it's got to be tested out in a real environment. Strategy tester in my case are only used to find out if the strategy itself fires as it should without any issues...furhter more it's not 100% with the tester and issues can still be found when running on real account and this is essential for me to know as i don't want an EA misfire when it comes to it! Strategy test reports in my products are only a guide of what the product could perform and NOT a promise of anything.

Martingale well i'm not afraid of it and yes i'm a hell of a fan, infact and i'm not alone in this business doing success with such strategy type(s). 

Hi,

there is a huge difference between strategy tester of MT4 and MT5. I consider the MT5 version a lot better.

The MT4 strategy tester is like Kenneth says, just an indication that the EA works technically. The predicted results are known to be far from reality.

The MT5 strategy tester is a lot better (in my opinion) because it automatically loads data when needed and supports much more complex scenario's. This was for me the main reason to move from MT4 to MT5. The disadvantage of the better testing is that it is also a lot slower, a problem that can be tackled by using many parallel processes (even using "agents" on other computers in the network).