Expert advisor coding query

Gooday everyone. I have a question for programmers/coder's. Let's say I ask someone to program an expert advisor for me, and the expert advisor places a buy trade on EURUSD of 0.01 lot size, with a take profit of 50 pips, and buystop of the same lot size but different take profit, about 100 pips at the same time. Is it possible to make a code that will tell the ea to change the take profit of the first trade as the price triggers the buystop order to become the same take profit as the second trade? Which is 100 pips in this case.

Lindelwa Shongwe:
Gooday everyone. I have a question for programmers/coder's. Let's say I ask someone to program an expert advisor for me, and the expert advisor places a buy trade on EURUSD of 0.01 lot size, with a take profit of 50 pips, and buystop of the same lot size but different take profit, about 100 pips at the same time. Is it possible to make a code that will tell the ea to change the take profit of the first trade as the price triggers the buystop order to become the same take profit as the second trade? Which is 100 pips in this case.

short answer. yes.

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:

short answer. yes.

Okay. Thanks Mohamad. 

Lindelwa Shongwe:

This is actually a very simple case if you consider the capabilities of MQL5.

Nitin Raj:

This is actually a very simple case if you consider the capabilities of MQL5.

;-)