Signals Trading - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

1. One signal subscription per account as Sergey already said.

2. 0.21 x 7294 means that this server was used 7294 times in the past copying from signal's server with an average of 0.21 points slippage (not pips). These are points of difference between servers not time delay.

Thank you!

Eleni Anna Branou:

This orange icon is normal, its the signal subscription icon.

Make sure that you folllow these instructions to copy the signal well: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

thanks

Hi There, 

I'm experiencing the same problem as latinobabypippo did: orange signal instead of green. Should the signal work correctly anyway?

I'm using the VPS service on MQL5. I've activated 2 VPS. Changed two different accounts on the same broker (IC Markets) but, nothing, the problem persists...

What might be the problem? I've red everything I could read and make all the changes I could make but still nothing... 

I'm falling short of solutions to solve the problem... 

Can you please help me? 

Thanks in advance!

Simon 

MetaTrader VPS
MetaTrader VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Reliable trading hosting for uninterrupted robot operations and instant trade copying

sgc #:

Hi There, 

I'm experiencing the same problem as latinobabypippo did: orange signal instead of green. Should the signal work correctly anyway?

I'm using the VPS service on MQL5. I've activated 2 VPS. Changed two different accounts on the same broker (IC Markets) but, nothing, the problem persists...

What might be the problem? I've red everything I could read and make all the changes I could make but still nothing... 

I'm falling short of solutions to solve the problem... 

Can you please help me? 

Thanks in advance!

Simon 

Yellow signals are based on real accounts, there aren't any green signals based on demo accounts anymore.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yellow signals are based on real accounts, there aren't any green signals based on demo accounts anymore.

Dear Eleni, thanks for your superfast feedback. Really appreciated. :-)

I'm running a real account... so if I understand it right, the orange signal is correct on real accounts 

Thanks

Simon

sgc #:

Dear Eleni, thanks for your superfast feedback. Really appreciated. :-)

I'm running a real account... so if I understand it right, the orange signal is correct on real accounts 

Thanks

Simon

Yes, that is correct.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks! 

Simon

I can't get phone verification code to register as a signal seller

zedekiah julius #:

I can't get phone verification code to register as a signal seller

Read this please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/444973