cant find good ATR channel for backtesting

Hey guys. Im using the ATR indicator to set my stop loss. in order to backtest I need two lines on the chart the ATR(14) distance and 1.5 x ATR(14) distance from the candle close. 

I've search everywhere but can't find a indicator that does the trick. tried different atr channels and keltner channel but they're I'm not getting the result I need. 

Anyone know of one or is capable of coding one? :D

You may ask in Freelance to code it for you.

mt4tradefun:

Hey guys. Im using the ATR indicator to set my stop loss. in order to backtest I need two lines on the chart the ATR(14) distance and 1.5 x ATR(14) distance from the candle close. 

I've search everywhere but can't find a indicator that does the trick. tried different atr channels and keltner channel but they're I'm not getting the result I need. 

Anyone know of one or is capable of coding one? :D

Hi Mt4TradeFun here You are - I hope That will do the job - its fully customizable, You can CHANGE ANYTHING!

On Settings You have little HOW TO - How to customize settings, MODE OF Moving AVERAGE for ATR, Multi Factor, Calculate on Price CLOSE/OPEN/HIGH/LOW etc.

Check images for more info

Wish You Many PIPS!

Would appreciate if you buy me a cafe ;) by sending little donation over to my paypal account.

Cheers!

<ex4 file deleted>

Files:

Dawid Zastepa:

Please attach the mq4 source file as ex4 files are deleted in the forum.

Dawid Zastepa:

Hi Mt4TradeFun here You are - I hope That will do the job - its fully customizable, You can CHANGE ANYTHING!

On Settings You have little HOW TO - How to customize settings, MODE OF Moving AVERAGE for ATR, Multi Factor, Calculate on Price CLOSE/OPEN/HIGH/LOW etc.

Check images for more info

Wish You Many PIPS!

Would appreciate if you buy me a cafe ;) by sending little donation over to my paypal account.

Cheers!

<ex4 file deleted>

The indicator worked as a charm! thanks for the help and the indicator in the PM. 

Wish you all the best!

cheers!

mt4tradefun:

The indicator worked as a charm! thanks for the help and the indicator in the PM. 

Wish you all the best!

cheers!

Nice to hear that, one more thing.

Change your atr inner factor from 1.4 to 1.5 to get your results :)

Personally i like to use more than one band to get better entries - also extending ATR range to 100+ and 3.8 ATR Peroid does magic :)

Take care! :)