Do you think it is normal that connecting a real account to a demo signal is impossible ? - page 4

kanaba:
Excuse me for having empoyé the word trader.'m using a translator. What I meant is that it does not make them uneducated market with no strategy that works. 
I believe that starting from your point of view is that the strategy does not work the same way in broker and broker X Y then we must prohibit the seller signals in X to sell to the buyer in Y. it must not stop halfway. 
Once that I am seré curious to see who will .... 
Should not take it badly but in the end it will rename the MQL5 community a community name as' Rotary club trading section "lol!
Hahahaha , i liked this expression Rotary club trading section :-D

tsms:

That's it ,exactly there are some few differences ,but really not those huge differences which might make me win and make you loose ,i might win for example 1.30$ while you are following me you might win 1.19$ something like this .... And as you can see i'm using real account ,but in cents :-D

I hope soon i will be able to run in on real account with 1000$ and i will make it signal and for free :-)

Of course nothing personal ,and seriously the most important thing i got from this site and Forex , some real good friends ,and hope that we'll always be real true close friends from now and forever .

Thank you for your patience with me :-)  

You are welcome. However, my previous answer was to say that you may get huge differences which leads from winning to losing. Sorry my English isn't always very precise.