When you first started trading, what method did you use?

• 45% (42)
  • 26% (24)
  • 14% (13)
  • 11% (10)
  • 4% (4)
Total voters: 93

Manual trading looks to be the winner for first placed trades. I am wondering for those who continued trading if now it remained the same option...

MetaSky:

Manual trading looks to be the winner for first placed trades. I am wondering for those who continued trading if now it remained the same option...

I agree with you, however here you will find a balance, since we have several ways to start trading.

MetaSky:

I try many MT4 platform which do not know USC and and can not book signal Cent account. How to figure out ? Thanks

I started trading manually, trying to use/know kind of all the common indicators we found in home brokers, then I started looking for professional trading platforms and one day I found MetaTrader :)

Since then, I became lazy and I don't wanna trade manually ever again! Now I just use MT5, do some researches, program some crazy stuff, backtests and put it to run!

For me the biggest problem to trade manually is that it can mess with your social life, your healthy, and other things... And for those who trades manually and manage all the other stuffs very well, cheers! :)

So, I prefer to let my "slaves" do the hard work for me, even winning or loosing, and have a better organization with my time! hehehe