i want to load funds to mql site

I am from india, using RUPAY type cards, which are not allowed to do foreign transactions by government of india

paypal also not accepting

epayments also not accepting 

webmoney is very big issue

then how to transfer funds from my bank account to mql

earlier, mql is more friendly in accepting payments from directly any type of card / or bank / or from neteller...

those are very friendly and very easy way to make online fund transfer, but this is very difficult , i am struck for 6 months unable to do

any transactions

please guide me accordingly

if any trader from india, helps me, i can transfer funds to local bank immeidately, i want 200 usd to be capped to my mql account immediately

neteller is the easiest way to transfer funds... unfortunately mql not allowing neteller payment gateway

Can anyone guide how to bring funds needed mql

Vaithianathan Sreeram:
Can anyone guide how to bring funds needed mql

If your Bank Card have Visa/Master Card Logo etc  you can use to upload funds into MQL5 , it doesnt matter if your Account in local currency, You can ask from bank 

another way find local person who deals/exchange for Webmoney you can purchase from them, Webmoney is a very easy way 

Waseem Raza:

If your Bank Card have Visa/Master Card Logo etc  you can use to upload funds into MQL5 , it doesnt matter if your Account in local currency, You can ask from bank 

another way find local person who deals/exchange for Webmoney you can purchase from them, Webmoney is a very easy way 

Thank you for your support...  Here I   tried local person for Webmoney,  he cheated me yesterday

Vaithianathan Sreeram:
Thank you for your support...  Here I   tried local person for Webmoney,  he cheated me yesterday

Also search online for India , Banks offers Prepaid Debit Cards for Online Payments , I think you can have this card even without having a Bank account with them 

I will look on it...  Thanks lot