Daily candlestick change

my backtesting is not working anymore because now every 5 candle is a very small like 10 pips volatility so my robot is taking trade wich it should not.  Why did the data as been change so that now those small candle are there.  these candle should be part of a bigger candle? I"m talking about daily candle

I did not understand sorry.
If someone understands so - please reply.

before the change there was 5 daily candle per week, now in the history data each week is comprise of 6 daily candle and one of them is very small(High - Low = 10 pips).  This small candle make my robot enters trade that mess up my profitability.  anyone knows why this change occurred and how I can get rid of that small daily candle.

Daniel Bouchard:
before the change there was 5 daily candle per week, now in the history data each week is comprise of 6 daily candle and one of them is very small(High - Low = 10 pips).  This small candle make my robot enters trade that mess up my profitability.  anyone knows why this change occurred and how I can get rid of that small daily candle.

You can make your robot ignore the weekday on which this occurs, I guess it's Sunday. There's an hour or so trade on Sundays for some symbols. See TimeDayOfWeek().

anyone know why my broker use to have 5 daily candle per week and now have 6 of them?

When the clocks change in March and October, the US changes first. Some brokers wait until Europe change 2 weeks later to change their server GMT shift. That difference in server GMT shift causes the extra daily candle.

European clocks changed today, you should find tomorrow that you are back to 5 candles.