Machine Learning EA

Hi

I have developed a machine learning algorithm in python and I wonder if I can implement it in MQL4 or MQL5.

The thing is that the model needs training every week and it needs to score every hour that the market is open.

Do you know if it is feasible?

Kind Regards

George

Yes.

I would not try to implement it into MQL but just bridge it to MQL.

Georgios Kourogiorgas:

Hi

I have developed a machine learning algorithm in python and I wonder if I can implement it in MQL4 or MQL5.

The thing is that the model needs training every week and it needs to score every hour that the market is open.

Kind Regards

George

Hello 
Is the implementation required for data feed or for giving the algorithm trading access ?(or both) 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Hello 
Is the implementation required for data feed or for giving the algorithm trading access ?(or both) 

Ideally I want to trade. I am not sure how python will talk to MQL and vice versa

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes.

I would not try to implement it into MQL but just bridge it to MQL.

What do you mean bridge?

Georgios Kourogiorgas:

Ideally I want to trade. I am not sure how python will talk to MQL and vice versa

Then Marco's suggestion is the best . Have them communicate via a shared folder with files .

Georgios Kourogiorgas:

Hi

Kind Regards

George

Hi,

I am willing to test it too, if you still need that.

manolescu:

Hi,

I am willing to test it too, if you still need that.

What do you suggest?

Georgios Kourogiorgas:

https://blog.darwinex.com/zeromq-interface-python-r-metatrader4/

ZeroMQ - How To Interface Python/R with MetaTrader 4 | Darwinex Blog
ZeroMQ - How To Interface Python/R with MetaTrader 4 | Darwinex Blog
  • blog.darwinex.com
In this post, we present a technique employing ZeroMQ (an Open Source, Asynchronous Messaging Library and Concurrency Framework) for building a basic – but easily extensible – high performance bridge between external (non-MQL) programming languages and MetaTrader 4. Reasons for writing this post: Lack of comprehensive, publicly available...

Marcin Madrzak:

https://blog.darwinex.com/zeromq-interface-python-r-metatrader4/

This is what you want... in fact this may save you a few clicks. 

You'll need to make this more robust to handle your specific needs, but all the building blocks are there. If you're looking to team up I know python3 and MQL4/5