How do I delete Unsolicited Messages aka SPAM???

Hey All,

I'm getting a lot of messages from people who I do not know.  Their spam falls right into my my MQL mailbox.  

When I want to respond to one of my friends, I go to Messages and now need to scroll past countless messages from people who are bulk spamming their signals, bots and bad brokers.

Today, LOL, a new one, unregulated broker, invest 25K into their Hamster auto manage account.  56% in 3 months.  Being curious I look and their account blew last week, and the chart they sent me was 3 weeks old.  Big SCAM!

Now the serious question is "How do I delete the countless items of spam in my mailbox". 

I often like to communicate with some of my friends about things, and to find someone I talked to a few weeks ago means scrolling through pages of spam.  How do I Delete this rubbish???

Thanks

Cor

Hi
If you use MT4 on phone, then you can login and delete message ( click and hold one second )

Very Very nice.

Thank you Trinh. That works well, delete on mobile app and it disappears on MQL website as well.

In your profile under 'privacy' you can update settings so that only your friends (or nobody) can send you messages.

That way you wont see any spam to begin with.