Opening an Demo Account..

Hi question please, If i open a demo account with metatrader 4 or 5 will the indictors still be installed with a demo account, the reason why im asking is bc im so use to thinker swim trading platform, I just want to download the whole metartader platform because of your Indicators, Can you please let me know if it will still be installed correctly through a DEMO Metatrader 4 or 5 account please, Thank you so much for your time....

• Indicators and EAs (EA = robot; EA is the term; robot is newbie slang) for Metatrader 4 (MT4);
  • Other indicators and EAs are for Metatrader 5 (MT5).

It can be any account (it does not depend on the account type).

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Nadera:
Hi question please, If i open a demo account with metatrader 4 or 5 will the indictors still be installed with a demo account, the reason why im asking is bc im so use to thinker swim trading platform, I just want to download the whole metartader platform because of your Indicators, Can you please let me know if it will still be installed correctly through a DEMO Metatrader 4 or 5 account please, Thank you so much for your time....

The Metatrader 4 or 5 platforms will keep the same indicators and configuration once you switch your account from Demo to Live, or viceversa. It doesnt matter if your account is Demo or Live, the platform will stay as you have it configured now. The only thing that changes is your account number, server, and the fact that you will be trading with real money once you switch.

I need a version 675 or higher practice MT4 platform in order to load the indicators I use. The present platform I'm using with Oanda is a 400. They referred me here, as this is the third party provider. How do I go about upgrading?

Thanks