Custom Indicators suddenly missing in charts - Please help

Hi,

Can someone please help me. I have a MT5 account that has many custom indicators free and purchased. Since yesterday I cannot see them in the charts. Only the MT5 indicators such as Bollinger bands and Moving average are visible.  I do see the missing indicators in Toolbox > Purchased AND AT  Toolbar  > Insert >Indicators > Custom. But, strangely I cannot see these indicators in the charts I saved. I reloaded charts as well as tried to recreate the charts. Somehow they don't appear in the charts. I did uninstall MT5 and reinstalled. Even that did not solve the issue.

Please be kind to assist me in fixing the issue?   I am totally lost

Thanking you in advance

sanath12345:

Hi,

Can someone please help me. I have a MT5 account that has many custom indicators free and purchased. Since yesterday I cannot see them in the charts. Only the MT5 indicators such as Bollinger bands and Moving average are visible.  I do see the missing indicators in Toolbox > Purchased AND AT  Toolbar  > Insert >Indicators > Custom. But, strangely I cannot see these indicators in the charts I saved. I reloaded charts as well as tried to recreate the charts. Somehow they don't appear in the charts. I did uninstall MT5 and reinstalled. Even that did not solve the issue.

Please be kind to assist me in fixing the issue?   I am totally lost

Thanking you in advance

have you try to reinstall it ?

Hakim Precious:

have you try to reinstall it ?

Hi Hakim,

Firstly thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, reinstalled MT5 did not work. I cannot reinstall an existing custom indicator as when I go to the ToolBox> Indicators the indicator does not have the "download" button. Maybe if I can delete the indicator from my MT5 it would work. But I don't know how to delete an already downloaded indicator from my MT5. Do you know how to do it?

Thanks

sanath12345:

Hi Hakim,

Firstly thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, reinstalled MT5 did not work. I cannot reinstall an existing custom indicator as when I go to the ToolBox> Indicators the indicator does not have the "download" button. Maybe if I can delete the indicator from my MT5 it would work. But I don't know how to delete an already downloaded indicator from my MT5. Do you know how to do it?

Thanks

By right clicking and select delete

Or by deleting from indicator folder locally from your computer

Hakim Precious:
By right clicking and select delete

Or by deleting from indicator folder locally from your computer

Hi Hakim,

It worked. I went to Tools> Navigator and deleted them and did a reinstall. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.