Entry parameters in the strategy tester

Hello guys.

I have the following configuration problem on my computers.

In the strategy tester I load the predefined parameters that are in a ".set" file through the "Open" option.

I click on the "Configuration" tab and if I click again on the "Input parameters" tab the values of each displayed parameter return to the initial default values.

That is, I lose the settings I loaded from the initial ".set" file.

Do you know if there are any settings to be made in Metatrader5 so that the current parameters displayed on the screen always remain?

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other duplicate topic.

Hit Ctrl+Shift+D to open data folder, and inside MQL5\Profiles, create a folder Tester, it was the solution for me.

fernandoconcatto:

Hello guys.

I have the following configuration problem on my computers.

In the strategy tester I load the predefined parameters that are in a ".set" file through the "Open" option.

I click on the "Configuration" tab and if I click again on the "Input parameters" tab the values of each displayed parameter return to the initial default values.

That is, I lose the settings I loaded from the initial ".set" file.

Do you know if there are any settings to be made in Metatrader5 so that the current parameters displayed on the screen always remain?

i have the same problem

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 automatically resets settings in the tester after switching to the "Settings" tab

Slava , 2019.03.21 07:17

The investigation showed that when the terminal starts after a clean installation, the "Tester" subfolder is not created in the <client terminal data folder> \ MQL5 \ Profiles \.

If you create this subfolder with your hands, the problem of resetting the settings disappears.

Julio Monteiro:

Hit Ctrl+Shift+D to open data folder, and inside MQL5\Profiles, create a folder Tester, it was the solution for me.

Thanks for the help Julio, tested and solved.

fernandoconcatto:
Thanks for the help Julio, tested and solved.
fernandoconcatto:
Sergey Golubev:

Thanks for the help Sergey, tested and solved.