solution to the become a seller problem

hello everyone,

So i might have a solution for the automatic photo checker.

When u make a phote with your Phone and you send it to your computer through webwhatapp or email or any other way your Phone automatically reduces the resolution to 600x800 or something like that

So what you have to do is Put your Phone on an usb cable and when your want to upload the document you have to get them straight of your Phone. 

You have to make sure the foto's are not upside down or something. I still had to take a few photos but after 3 times it came trough. 

This worked for me and i hope it will work for other. let me know if it worked for you of if youre still struggeling. 

Thank you very much, seems like it is working for me too

Wessel Damen:

hello everyone,

So i might have a solution for the automatic photo checker.

When u make a phote with your Phone and you send it to your computer through webwhatapp or email or any other way your Phone automatically reduces the resolution to 600x800 or something like that

So what you have to do is Put your Phone on an usb cable and when your want to upload the document you have to get them straight of your Phone. 

You have to make sure the foto's are not upside down or something. I still had to take a few photos but after 3 times it came trough. 

This worked for me and i hope it will work for other. let me know if it worked for you of if youre still struggeling.