cant seem to register as a seller

hi guys,

i finally finished my trading ea. and i would like to sell is.

Therefor i have to register as a seller. I tried this but the site keeps rejecting my fotos bc my reslution of the uploaded documents is not high enough.

so i checked the resolution of my phone and it should be higher than the required resolution. I already tried to improve it with a photoprogramm but its still rejected.

I contacted the helpdesk and they said i only can send quistions about payment stuff. so they wont help me.  do you guys know any solution for this problem.

greetings wessel

ps i took like 20 diffrent fotos

also with other phones that have even higher resolutions

I wanna register as a seller too, they just gave me the reply as below:

Hello.

Unfortunately you can't be registered as a Seller. According to the Rules:

6. The Administration may reject the registration as a Seller without giving any reason.

I tried to contact them many times, they never reply me any more, so sad with MQL5

This is the thread where the users can share their experience about - 

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Some users in rus part of the forum discovered something ... related to the photo ... means: why automatic checking photo machine is rejecting some photos ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Registration Problem by Seller

Maksym Mudrakov , 2019.02.18 13:41

by attributes:

if I’m not mistaken, there can be a lot of attributes to the file, you can edit attributes only in special programs