Can I run 2 signals from the same PC?

I share my laptop with my brother and he wants to use signals, is it possible for him to open his account and run it at the same time as mine in the same device?

Thanks, 

One account can only have one signal.

The account must be open to receive signals to open, close, or enter stop loss or take profits.

If you can't keep your account open you will lose connection to the signal and you would have to switch to a VPS to run MT outside of your computer.

Another solution: Install two instances of MT on your computer. One would have your account open and the other would have his account open at the same time. This way the two accounts do NOT interact with each other.

Thanks Michael, I will try that, I just wasn't 100% sure if I could have 2 signals running in the same PC at the same time

El_Oscar:

I share my laptop with my brother and he wants to use signals, is it possible for him to open his account and run it at the same time as mine in the same device?

Thanks, 

You can subscribe to as many signals as you want, as long as you use one account per signal and a VPS.