on chart location auto adjustment

Hello everyone;

I have an EA that shows various information about my trading account.  I can move that information anywhere I want on the chart by means

of the setup built into the EA.

However, when I move the chart from one monitor to another that are not the same dimensions, I have to reset the setup to make the items

displayed look good again.  When I move the chart back to the original monitor I have to repeat that process.

Question:  is there a way to program my EA to 'auto-sense' the dimensions of the monitor and place the objects on my chart accordingly 

without having to constantly reset all the parameters?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lucas

Hello Lode!

It's not fully clear for me. Can you make small video how its work now?

Do you want to move panels only with mouse only?

Hey Fedor;

Thanks for reaching out.  I will reply to you privately.

Lode

Lode Loyens:

Hello everyone;

I have an EA that shows various information about my trading account.  I can move that information anywhere I want on the chart by means

of the setup built into the EA.

However, when I move the chart from one monitor to another that are not the same dimensions, I have to reset the setup to make the items

displayed look good again.  When I move the chart back to the original monitor I have to repeat that process.

Question:  is there a way to program my EA to 'auto-sense' the dimensions of the monitor and place the objects on my chart accordingly 

without having to constantly reset all the parameters?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lucas

void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long& lparam, const double& dparam, const string& sparam){

if (id==CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE){ /* id==9 */
           // move your objects here
        }
}

I have my program which is probably what you are looking for. Basically it refresh every I resize my chart.

Hello everybody,am new here ,am a beginner still on demo account,quiet unfortunate i have blow the account and i don't know how to fund the demo account .

16490kay:
Hello everybody,am new here ,am a beginner still on demo account,quiet unfortunate i have blow the account and i don't know how to fund the demo account .

Click on "File" and then "Open an Account"