Custom Allert Signal Idicator

Hi everyone,

It's a lot of time that I follow various threads here and you're so interesting! thanks for your indirect help!

Anyway, now is the time to ask the comunity for a conspicuous help to build a personalized signal indicator based mainly on the Heikin Ashi and Demarker indicators!

Can someone help me??

Do not be worried, it will be very simple for those who are experts!

So, the characteristics of the signal are:

SETTING UP

1) Colour changed Heikin Ashi bar or the body of the Heikin Ashi bar must be smaller than the previous 13 bars (both Long/Short signals)

2) Long setting = A1) lasts 3 Heikin Ashi bars in oversold (Demarker indicator 13)

B2) candle High  (candlestick chart) under/on EMA10

3) Short setting = A2) lasts 3 bars Heikin Ashi overbought (Demarker indicator 13)

B2) candle Low (candlestick chart) over/on EMA10

LONG SIGNAL

Price above point B1

SHORT SIGNAL

Price under point B2

Thanks in advance for your help!

I will happy to share this whit those who wants to test this Indicator!!

Luca-C:

Do not be worried, it will be very simple for those who are experts!

Looks like an easy job for one of those freelance coders in the market. The specification seems to be good enough to go.

lippmaje:
Looks like an easy job for one of those freelance coders in the market. The specification seems to be good enough to go.

Hi Lippmaje,

do you know someone who can help Me? or where can I find someone?

I'd use this spec to create an order in the Freelance section. You'll get more feedback there than here I think.

lippmaje:
I'd use this spec to create an order in the Freelance section. You'll get more feedback there than here I think.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunatly I don't money to spent at the moment!! Let me know if it works!!