Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"? - page 5

Icham Aidibe:
Only one Jesus.
Amen.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Amen.

This is for sure offending to people who do not believe in gods, aliens, ghosts or holy stone age animals in the clouds.

Thorsten Rohweder:

This is for sure offending to people who do not believe in gods, aliens, ghosts or holy stone age animals in the clouds.

No. The world has freedom of speech and belief, and I love every person, no matter what the believe or they don't believe. It' svery clear that there's no offense there. I love everyone and respect them, and they should respect me too.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Amen.

You know err ... some people would rather hate you for your pity and could despise your money if it's not the right answer to what matter for them : welcome to the cruel world.

Icham Aidibe:

You know err ... some people would rather hate you for your pity and could despise your money if it's not the right answer to what matter for them : welcome to the cruel world.

No problem. I love those people. Hate is welcome too. But this fórum is about Forex. Let's forget that topic.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
No. The world has freedom of speech and belief, and I love every person, no matter what the believe or they don't believe. It' svery clear that there's no offense there. I love everyone and respect them, and they should respect me too.

I feel offended when people talk with 'Jesus' , 'Amen' or other religious stuff to me or publish in common sections as here. Religion is like a P*nis, be proud of and keep it at your side. If you try to go with that at my face you will get into serious trouble. Stay away with religious key words please, it does offend and shows intolerance to non believers .Religion touches other people's peace for sure, stop that please.

Thorsten Rohweder:

I feel offended when people talk with 'Jesus' , 'Amen' or other religious stuff to me or publish in common sections as here. Religion is like a P*nis, be proud of and keep it at your side. If you try to go with that at my face you will get into serious trouble. Stay away with religious key words please, it does offend and shows intolerance to non believers .Religion touches other people's peace for sure, stop that please.

Read again:

"But this fórum is about Forex. Let's forget that topic".
I'm the one who doesn't want to talk about religion but you insist.

Are you threatening me in this public forum?

You said "you will get into serious trouble".

That's not allowed. Please, can you confirm if you want to put me in trouble? Just to understand. 

No one forces you to read me or talk to me.

Please help me understand your comment

"you will get into serious trouble"

What did you mean? Thanks.

Thorsten Rohweder:

Thorsten ... like err ... Thor ? The viking god ? Get up early to remove from your language religious references dude. 

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Please help me understand your comment

"you will get into serious trouble"

What did you mean? Thanks.

Hahaha Felipe! the germans have dinner with Obama, not Jesus :D Anyway. 

Let's talk of trading. Not forex, but crude oil, venezuelan oil. 

Would you say Guaido thinks he's a Jesus also ? Venezuela's issue could be decisive in the future price of oil.