How ea can identify diffefent modes of modifying orders

Hi everyone.  I want my EA to be able to differentiate among the following ways of modifying orders from the orders themselves:

1. When an order is modified manually (user shifts the price level on chart using the mouse or opens the "order placing dialog box") 

2. When the EA modifies the order itself (which has been programmed in the EA using the OrderModify() function)

Any idea on how to go about it please?  Any commands or techniques that I may use to differentiate orders which have been modified based on the two main approaches above? Thanks in advance.

To throw  more light on the task, I want the EA to collect the Order Price only when the order has been modified based on (2) above and NOT based on (1) above.

Shadow the orders and compare them to live values, if something has changed, and it wasn't the robot, it was done manually, and if it changed and it wasn't done manually, it was the robot.

In a third event, when you activated the trailingstop function from within the toolbox, this will represent a third option and show up as a manually edited value.

Marco vd Heijden:

Shadow the orders and compare them to live values, if something has changed, and it wasn't the robot, it was done manually, and if it changed and it wasn't done manually, it was the robot.

In a third event, when you activated the trailingstop function from within the toolbox, this will represent a third option and show up as a manually edited value.

Thanks Macro but I think you are using my question to answer the question I asked (cyclic). How do I tell if the change (the one in your question) was made by the robot or done manually? Also, how do I "shadow" the orders?
Thank you in advance.