Expert Advisor on MT4

Good evening everyone,
I wrote an Expert Advisor, which open position at certain time of the day but I have a problem. When I upload the EA on 10 currencies, I don’t work in all this 10 currecies, but only in some of them. For example, today it works on six of them, tomorrow on five of them and the day after tomorrow on seven of them. I don’t know and I don’t understand why it don’t works on all 10 currencies contemporanely. Can someone help me to fix the problem?

Any errors in the experts tab?

Trader1529:
Good evening everyone,
I wrote an Expert Advisor, which open position at certain time of the day but I have a problem. When I upload the EA on 10 currencies, I don’t work in all this 10 currecies, but only in some of them. For example, today it works on six of them, tomorrow on five of them and the day after tomorrow on seven of them. I don’t know and I don’t understand why it don’t works on all 10 currencies contemporanely. Can someone help me to fix the problem?
Could be a number of things, possibly to do with "certain time of the day"'. Have you tried a time range instead. E.g. between 0900-0910 etc

andrew4789:
Could be a number of things, possibly to do with "certain time of the day"'. Have you tried a time range instead. E.g. between 0900-0910 etc
No, I haven’t... I will try it and let you know.
Thank you.

Could be a margin issue. You could limit the position size so the margin required is 10% or less than your equity, then you can open 10 positions at once.