need help with MT5 platform

mql is not an easy platform for a beginner  mql help desk is not a help desk except for money transfers into mql  all other questions are referred to the forum.  mql user videos are basically worthless for teaching purposes. what i need are simple step by step instructions on all the basic functions or at least some of them. if I offer to pay, this request will be flagged and deleted probably because mql will not get a cut of the money, mql has a lot of programs for download but I am unable to do so because I lack the instructions to add them to my platform.     can anyone help?   because mql won't help

You can also find people on freelance for this.

Marco vd Heijden:
You can also find people on freelance for this.

over the last 7 months I have experienced nothing but bad from freelance.

there seem to many scammers, poor programmers  and liars.   Perhaps its a language problem, I don't know but if there

was a way to find an honest and capable programmer I would like to know how

stephanie diaz:

over the last 7 months I have experienced nothing but bad from freelance.

there seem to many scammers, poor programmers  and liars.   Perhaps its a language problem, I don't know but if there

was a way to find an honest and capable programmer I would like to know how

if you get bad experiance with freelance, maybe your job is not decriped well.

what i always say, a job have a good description, if any other, without experiance, can read and understand what you want.

in any way, learning programming is hard. Maybe you should try some short written experts and learn to read it